Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 4 12:57:38 EDT 2019

Just to add something here. Using an SSD instead of an HDD will make a crappy computer run like a decent one. Hard Drive data transfer is the single most important factor in the speed of a computer. Some might say memory, but more memory makes it faster only because the HDD needs to be accessed less for Virtual Memory, hence making my point for me.

Bob S