Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 3 19:38:37 EDT 2019

I'm curious how a standalone performs. I have a standalone that saves stacks as properties are changes, and I am finding that while Windows direct host is slower than a MacOS for a lot of things, Paralles (using Shared Profile I admit) is several times slower, especially when saving the stack. I know it's the saving because I can see the tilde version of the stack appear, sit  there for way longer than shoud be acceptable, then when the tilde version goes away, I get control of the app back. No big deal as I am the only one who uses it this way, but it makes testing in Parallels almost unbearable. No joy using the Windows LC IDE either.

Bob S