...and Livecode... where are we now?

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Oct 3 16:53:20 EDT 2019

Richmond - What you wrote is not just "unpleasant". It is rude, ill informed, offensive and disrespectful to LiveCode, our company, our amazingly dedicated employees, and the members of this great list. If I don't see an apology in the morning you will make history as the only person I have ever banned twice from this list.

Regards somewhat in abeyance right now.

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager