Recommended specs for Windows Development computer.

Erik Beugelaar e.beugelaar at me.com
Thu Oct 3 14:03:21 EDT 2019

Hi,

I would advise this hardware:

- LGA 1152 motherboard (with PCIe ports)
- Intel i5 processor
- 8GB RAM or more
- 256GB SSD or better 256GB M.2 NVMe if supported by your Mac

OR use VM's (which I am using on a 32GB Mac machine):

- Expand your current RAM in your Mac to at least 16GB or more if possible
- Replace all mechanical HDD's with SATA SSD or even better M.2 NVMe SSD (minimum 512GB)
- Use Parallels Desktop

Just my 2 cents...