Background Audio in Mobile Apps

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Oct 3 09:38:58 EDT 2019

One of my users says that a previous version of our app, as long is it remained open, continued to play audio, even when they went to another app..

"While I am listening audio’s in the Siva Siva app, new bug:  Automatically stopping audio while screen off or moved one app to another app Or screen in iOS. It does not continue, like the music app."

He says this was working in a previous version.

I have checked in the standalone, (have done so from the beginning through previous versions)

_ Enable Background Execution
_ Background Audio

Are these now "broken"?

BR