DataGrid Scrolling problem

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 2 15:58:35 EDT 2019

I always add 20 PXs to the formattedheight of the control. Then use that
result for item 4 of the contentrect to solve this. 20 seems to work on all
device resolutions I've tested although I'm sure that there is a formula
based on the device resolution that would create consistency between
devices.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services