script for standalone builder in pre-/openstack/card

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 29 09:28:11 EST 2019

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
InstaMaker <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
WinSignMaker Mac <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>

> Am 29.11.2019 um 14:42 schrieb panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>:
>

> I thought we had updated the release notes.

You are right. I´ve used the script of the 9.0.0 release notes. The updated version of the sample is in release notes 9.0.2 and higher.

The release notes of 9.5.x and 9.6.x do not contain any information about this breaking changes.
It might be a good idea to add that information also to the 9.5 and 9.6 release notes.