script for standalone builder in pre-/openstack/card

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 29 08:30:12 EST 2019

Here´s an example for the closestack message

on closeStack
if the mode of stack "revStandaloneProgress" > 0
 then
  exit closesStack
end if
end closeStack

You´ll find it in the LC 9 Release notes under Breaking Changes -> Standalone Building.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
InstaMaker <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>