[ANN] Release 9.6.0 DP-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 15:56:55 EST 2019

Hello Brahmanathaswami,

Not sure which terminal commands you are referring to, maybe these:

```
IOS INVALID ENTITLEMENTS

1. Use the codesign tool to check the entitlements on the .app bundle:
Type in a terminal:

codesign -d --entitlements :- /path/to/yourApp.app

2. Use the security tool to check the entitlements of the app's embedded
provisioning profile:
Type in a terminal:

security cms -D -i /path/to/yourApp.app/embedded.mobileprovision

- Then see if there is an entitlement that is present in (1) but not in (2).

```
Now, regarding the crash you still get with mobileControlCreate, I would
suggest you file a bug report with a sample stack and audio file.

I had tested the new iOS player with both audio and video before releasing
9.6 dp1, with both local and remote files, and had no issues.

BTW I suggest you make sure the command line tools you use are the ones of
Xcode 11.1.

What is the output of this terminal command?

xcode-select -p

Best,
Panos

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019, 22:12 Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <