Identifying Un-used functions and commands

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 28 12:52:39 EST 2019

We should verify whether we're looking for orphaned handlers or orphaned
calls. If it's handlers I'd do something like:

Scan all scripts for "end" & space to get a list of handlers
Remove duplicates
Scan all scripts for each handler name and keep a count

If there's only two instances of the handler name, it's an orphan.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On November 28, 2019 11:05:56 AM Mark Wieder via use-livecode