[ANN] Release 9.6.0 DP-1

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Nov 27 17:44:28 EST 2019

The web site was getting the links from apple. This does appear to be malicious, but does appear to an earlier build (mod sep 29 or so)

https://download.developer.apple.com/Developer_Tools/Xcode_11.1_GM_Seed/Xcode_11.1_GM_Seed.xip

@Matthias -- this is what I get when following your route using "more"

https://download.developer.apple.com/Developer_Tools/Xcode_11.1/Xcode_11.1.xip

in any case, case, my first build I am getting

=============
Your application failed code-signing
check. Check your certificates,
provisioning profiles, and bundles ids.
sigh…

 I can't find on my hard drive Panos' terminal command for checking them out…

I am using the same certs, profiles and bundles ID for the  app I just got approved for the store (1.6) in 9.5 and Xcode 10.1

I try again using the 11.1  not the " Xcode_11.1_GM_Seed.xip" version.

Here we go again on Apple's treadmill.  :-)

BR
Just the other day I copied an Xcode package from another computer via airdrop and it wouldn’t even install/extract.  It complained that it wasn’t from Apple.