[ANN] Release 9.6.0 DP-1

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Nov 26 18:26:57 EST 2019

I have a couple and at least one is directly targeted at mobile (7154).  6404 is Vulcan reviewed but not yet merged (and is the oldest one I have outstanding).  Both are widget updates.

For the IDE I only have 1987 which had a conflict that I just resolved (allow nesting of DG behaviors).

Thanks,
Brian