[ANN] Release 9.6.0 DP-1

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 15:49:52 EST 2019

I think I understand what "no longer relevant" means,
but "stale" is unclear to me; I've always thought of something
that has gone stale as something that someone
should have done something with earlier but somehow 'overlooked.'

And, as to "not going to get merged," well, why isn't that feature going
to get
merged? I wonder how many people are going to feel completely satisfied by
either that classification or "stale" ?