iOS simulator not responding

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:11:24 EST 2019

Hello Jacque,

So the iOS standalone is installed to the iOS simulator, but the simulator
does not respond to clicks / keyboard entry?

I am on Mojave as well, but have not seen that happening.

Maybe it is worth resetting the simulator state:
Quit any instances of Xcode and iOS simulator, and execute this in the
terminal:

sudo killall -9 com.apple.CoreSimulator.CoreSimulatorService

Then:
- Open the Simulator from Xcode (Launch Xcode 10.1, go to Xcode's menubar
and choose
Xcode -> Open Developer Tool -> Simulator)
- Wait until the simulator fully loads, until it shows the device's Home
screen
If you change device by clicking on the Simulator's app menubar
(Hardware -> Device -> iOS 12.1 -> <device_name> ) - again, wait until the
new simulator device fully loads, until it shows the device's Home screen
- Now go back to LiveCode and test again

Fingers crossed :)

Panos
--

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 21:43, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <