WebP-Tool v103

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Nov 25 15:37:24 EST 2019

"2.  have more images that fit the package -- last time I check it was
100MB, for iOS."

I assume you are referring to the maximum app size when downloading
from the App Store, in which case that limit has been removed with iOS
13.

https://ww.9to5mac.com/2019/05/31/apple-iphone-cellular-limit-increased/

--Andrew Bell