Help Wrapping HTMLTidy in LCB

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Nov 23 15:26:00 EST 2019

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 10:52 AM hh via use-livecode <

> Is it really worth the work to do that from LCB?

In my opinion, yes. If for no other reason then that with each library that
is wrapped in LCB I learn what the limitations are in LCB or I learn how to
do something that I didn’t know how to do before. There is a lot of code
out in the world that we could benefit from in LiveCode. Not all have as
nice a command line tool as HTMLTidy. Some don’t have a command line tool
at all. Having lots and lots of example of wrapping C, Objective-C, etc.
will help more people wrap libraries and contribute to the community in the
future.

- -
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps