remove DEFAULTMENUBAR?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Nov 22 08:54:34 EST 2019

Hi Klaus.

I never have worked at all with this group, and was surprised that it was a LC stack in the first place.

So I do not know why one cannot set it to empty, except maybe that something inside LC prevents that.

On a completely tangential note, my defaultMenubar contains ten buttons, the first one being button "File", and the last one (after button "help") being button "divider". No idea where that button is, or what it does.

Craig