browserDocumentLoadComplete working correctly?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Wed Nov 20 12:50:29 EST 2019

Hi all,

no idea if this is a bug or feature:
When I use the message "browserDocumentLoadComplete"
this does not work correctly when dealing with "dynamically created pages"
(no idea if that is the correct term?).

-> put url "http://www.whatever.com/anything" into aVariable
does not work in these cases!

I set a custom property to the sourcecode of a browser object with some tricks
that Hermann generously told me ->on browserDocumentLoadComplete

But when the message fires, the CP is EMPTY and I have to wait a little longer until
the sourcecode is actually stored in that CP.

My question:
Is that correct behaviour of the "browserDocumentLoadComplete" message?

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major