brian at milby7.com
Sat Nov 9 21:12:30 EST 2019
Well, I've been dealing with Atom not being able to lint my LiveCode files
for months. I finally decided to try to figure out what was going on.
When I checked the repo, I found that a PR had been submitted back in March
that addresses the issue. When I tried, I had to make an additional change
to get things to work. I made a consolidated PR to include this addition
and all of the pending PRs:
You could also take a peek at my fork of the repo to see the code:
I'm thinking that it is probably a good idea to redo the snippets based on
the current release, but I haven't tried to run that yet.
More information about the use-livecode