Time Saver's Toolbox v0.99 Release

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Nov 8 11:54:33 EST 2019

Hi Clarence...... happy to hear.

Yes it was created in Livecode .... some 20k lines of code and a couple of
what I would call architectural innovations... :)

I built it to be able to also build all kinds of other applications on top
of it.

I want to release it open source, but I also want to grow my business and
provide for my family. :D  So I'm thinking long and hard about it.

Enjoy the trial when you get to it.

Thanks,

Tom

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 11:48 AM Clarence Martin via use-livecode <