Indy 9.5.0. Apple can't search for malware in LC Indy?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Nov 5 10:41:58 EST 2019

This is not limited to LC. When downloading drivers for MacOS from the Toshiba site, guess what you see? One link for drivers prior to a certain version of the OS, and another for later versions. It may be an annoyance, but it's one everyone is experiencing for any installer. RunRev won't be able to fix this so that we have one unified installer.

Bob S