Managing maximized windows on MacOS

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Nov 4 17:16:23 EST 2019

I'd like to know this too. I'd love to see a way to better control
maximizing a window. the windowBoundingRect is a little out of date.

1) It only applies to the primary monitor (any platform) and I am
finding a lot more of our customers have multiple monitors these days
(usually a laptop with a larger desktop monitor). However, with Catalina
allowing iPads to be extra monitors for a macOS system, we're only
likely to have more situations where desktop apps need to be multiple
monitor aware

2) I am not sure it works any more on the latest versions of macOS