Android Sleep

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 4 00:46:16 EST 2019

That's not right. The phone shouldn't sleep until you've been inactive for
the amount of time in settings. Were you inactive for 30 seconds? Just
tapping the screen or scrolling should reset the timer.

I've got mine set for 5 minutes which seems like a good compromise.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On November 3, 2019 9:38:45 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode