"empty" background in printed pdf is actually grey

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Nov 1 20:42:42 EDT 2019

On 11/1/19 5:27 PM, Dr. Hawkins via use-livecode wrote:

> Now my head is spinning . . .  anything more  you can tell me beyond what the dictionary says would help, as my head is spinning . . .

Yeah, now that I think back on this the blendlevel would make the text
transparent as well as the background, so that's not gonna fly.

Is it possible to pick up the background color from the mouseColor or
the backgroundColor or something and set the background color of the
field to that? (and obviously forget the bit about setting the blendlevel)

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com