Learning from scratch - any recommendations?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 1 18:31:26 EDT 2019

we were very often in the Netherlands for vacation, so i seriously tried to learn Dutch.
But it ended that the Dutch better understood me when i spoke German or English instead of Dutch. ;)

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
InstaMaker <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
WinSignMaker Mac <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>