A problem with RunRev email account "sage.on-rev.com"

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 31 13:27:27 EDT 2019

I misworded that. I didn't mean to imply he was engaging in any of those activities. Only that anyone doing so using a mail domain or public IP could get the domain or IP blacklisted. I had people at a large Church I used to work for using p2p to get hi def versions of all the movies and music they wanted, AND were SHARING it with others. A cease and desist letter was not sent to us, but rather to our ISP telling them that unless the ISP shut US down, they would blacklist the ENTIRE ISP! Talk about digital vigilantes.

Fortunately, I was able to find and eliminate the culprits and prove to the ISP and the legal entities involved that I had done so, and they relented.

Bob S