critical: new pdf widget causes stack to crash when opening

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri May 31 11:39:56 EDT 2019

I put in the last pdf widget on a card to produce a 6 page form out of smaller pieces.

With the last one, the ide crashed.

Not only did it crash, but loading that card causes it to crash again.

I’ve also tried opening with 9.0.3-rc1, and it also crashes trying to open the card.

workaround: I was able to rescue by opening a new stack and writing a button script to copy every group on the offending card *other than* the offending one.

Poor Panos and all my new bug reports :)  (although Monte beat him to fixing any : ) )
—
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
The Hawkins Law Firm
3430 E. Flamingo Rd.