FFI & VLC Player

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu May 30 11:10:25 EDT 2019

Thanks Roland thats good to know, ... I have tentatively scheduled further
investigation of this for July.  If I decide to start I might ask the
community for help and try for a team effort.  While I look forward to
opening up a whole new world of possibilities with FFI, I'm not looking
forward to the learning curve...C++ gives me the headaches. :)

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:00 AM R.H. via use-livecode <