A problem with RunRev email account "sage.on-rev.com"

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon May 27 22:24:55 EDT 2019

This smells like the early internet when SMTP servers were all open. There was a black list called ORBS that listed you if you did not comply and lock down your SMTP server. They stated that they couldn't be successfully sued and if you tried they threatened to leave you on the black list forever. Different but the same.

I have no tolerance for spammers/hackers. White collar crime should be prosecuted and penalties should be draconian so the rest of us don't caught up in the net of scatter-shot lockdowns.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net