App Store changes in August?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri May 24 13:53:52 EDT 2019

Found it..... its google play store needing 64 bit builds of the apps.

The 64-bit requirement: what it means for developers Starting *August 1,
2019:*

   - All new apps and app updates that include native code are required to
   provide 64-bit versions in addition to 32-bit versions when publishing to
   Google Play.
   - *Extension:* Google Play will continue to accept 32-bit only updates
   to existing games that use Unity 5.6.x or older until August 2021.

Does anyone know if those will be available in 9.0x?

Thanks,

Tom