Dictionary

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 23 23:40:01 EDT 2019

After a year or more getting used to GIT, I am willing help.

I know somewhere, buried in this list, is a tutorial on helping with the dictionary.

Can a lesson be created on the subject? I keep asking a lot of ? and get great advice from the list, and save it. I might as well try a few edits to the dictionary.

BR

R.H. wrote:

    I know, it is hard work. If such task could be structured and we were
    invited as editors to contribute in a more user-friendly way? But too many
    editors may also spoil the soup.