The correct way to quit a Windows standalone

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu May 23 11:13:07 EDT 2019

If it is a requirement for any loaded fonts to be unloaded from memory
for a Standalone to actually quit under Microsoft Windows then a bug
should be entered at https://quality.livecode.com/ to update the
Dictionary entries for:

closeStackRequest
shutDownRequest
quit
start using font
stop using font

To note that any loaded font resources must be unloaded to allow a
Windows standalone to properly exit.