IDE 9.0.4 and 9.0.5rc1 getting slow again on win10?

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Wed May 22 17:44:15 EDT 2019


I hear a lot of memory leaks were fixed in 9.5.
- other Jerry

> On May 22, 2019, at 2:41 PM, JJS via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Matthias,
> 
> 
> i only tried a few things to test some stacks for mobile-android and winx64 standalone and filed a few bug reports on it.
> 
> But did not extensively work with the editor yet, because of also the bugs.
> 
> Will try to test some tomorrow.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Jerry
> 
> Op 22-5-2019 om 23:15 schreef Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode:
>> Jerry, did you already try the LC 9.5.0 DP1  64bit Windows. In case you´ve missed it, LC released a DP of 9.5.0 which not just supports 64bit Windows standalones, but also 64bit Windows IDE.
>> 
>> Regards,
>> Matthias
>> 
>> Matthias Rebbe
>> 
>> free tools for Livecoders:
>> https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
>> https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>
>> 
>>> Am 22.05.2019 um 22:34 schrieb JJS via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>:
>>> 
>>> Hi,
>>> 
>>> anyone noticing that the IDE is getting slow again in win10-x64 after working in a few scripts?
>>> 
>>> I notice it with 9.04 and 9.05rc1 while just typing, saving etcetera.
>>> 
>>> I hope it's not a regression of something, because it was solved.
>>> 
>>> Maybe i have to add LC again to Windows Defender.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Regards,
>>> 
>>> Jerry
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> use-livecode mailing list
>>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
>>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>> _______________________________________________
>> use-livecode mailing list
>> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
>> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
>> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode





More information about the Use-livecode mailing list