[ANN] Release 9.5.0 DP-1

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 21 12:42:26 EDT 2019

This goes to my point about why certain things you want to use are bundled into version you cannot afford. I would much rather subscribe to certain add-ons but we all decided on this awhay back when the licensing model was put forth, and also I can see that someone might only purchase an add-on for the year they are developing a project that uses it. It would be a difficult system to manage.

Bob S