Livecode Array Encoding / Decoding using other platforms?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon May 20 23:57:51 EDT 2019

Hey Richard......

Thanks for that tip of undertanding about the array encoding.  Explains why
its really fast.

Its not really the encoding / decoding speed i am thinking about.  Lets see
if I can explain better.

I can try to read C code in the codebase to see if i can see how the data
gets processed....maybe i will peek out of interest .......if i can even
find the arrayencode function in the c codebase....

Its probably easier to encode into Json and baseencode any binary
data......and just deal with text chunks instead of blobs.

But either way I have to decide soon what to write in the specs for the
service.

thanks as always, don't worry about the notes,

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:19 PM ambassador--- via use-livecode <