Livecode Array Encoding / Decoding using other platforms?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon May 20 22:41:57 EDT 2019

Hi Friends, I love the convenience of encoding arrays into binary chunks
for saving and transport.

But while doing data processing ideally I'd like to be able to decode my
livecode arrays in other more high performance languages.

Is there some method by which this encoding happens that is standard and
can be decoded using non livecode platforms?

What can I do to learn more about this encoding?

I thought about using Json but I love the support for binary data in lc
encded arrays, and the LC encoding and decoding speed seems very high.

Thanks for any hints on this.