LC and live video streaming

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon May 20 14:40:09 EDT 2019

well best thing to do is, create a simple app with a browser widget and
put the url that you have from one of the isp's into the URL input of
the widget settings

then see what it does, if the computer where you test on has access on
their (intra) network then probably it could work

Is the link you talk about reachable outside their network or only internal?

How does the link look like?