LC and live video streaming

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon May 20 14:30:53 EDT 2019

Folks,
I need a bit of direction. I want to download a file with either Safari or the browser widget, then read the downloaded file into a LC app (iOS, latest version of LC). This seems straightforward. But where is the downloaded file stored on the iPad?

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org