LC and live video streaming

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon May 20 13:36:07 EDT 2019

We did something similair with a simple HDMI-stick on which Android was
running, with an auto-startup and then it run several AVI files from
internal memory.

I don't remember if a list can be made using VLC, but probably it could.
Very cheap and simple to do. No need for LC, but if you want to have
more fun maybe write a nice app for it