return <value> with <value>?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed May 15 16:49:15 EDT 2019

Hmmmm - my dictionary (9.0.4 rc2 for Mac COmmunity) does have a
description of the "for" variant.

And I've now read it 10 times, and I'm not sure I'm much better informed
:-)  It's a pretty tough read.

I see that  "urlresult" is a reserved / key word, not in the dictionary.

So I think the correct question is

   what is the    "with urlresult"  clause ?

But I have no idea what the answer is :-)

Alex.