Apple Provisioning Profile Is Missing

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue May 7 22:16:25 EDT 2019

Yes, clearly, "iOS Distribution"  is the designation givem at the Provisioning Profiles in developer.apple.com. I deleted the other profiles I have on my machine.  So I only have this one.

BR

    Are you sure it's a distribution profile?

    Ralph DiMola

BR wrote:

      1.  I tried building with a new provisioning profile I created at the Developer.apple.com site
      2.  In 9.0.4 (RC3) I get a good build
      3.  Examine the contents of SA; we can see a "embedded.mobileprovision" file therein. Open in BBedit….looks good
      4.  Put in folder "PACKAGE"; zip that; rename to myapp.ipa
      5.  Go the application loader. Choose the myapp.ipa
      6.  It recognizes that app, new build number,
      7.  Proceeds with metadata analysis; and returns

    ERROR ITMS-90174: "Missing Provision Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file name embedded.mobileprovision"

    ??

    Anyone else getting this?

    BR