Apple Provisioning Profile Is Missing
brahma at hindu.org
Tue May 7 22:16:25 EDT 2019
Yes, clearly, "iOS Distribution" is the designation givem at the Provisioning Profiles in developer.apple.com. I deleted the other profiles I have on my machine. So I only have this one.
Are you sure it's a distribution profile?
1. I tried building with a new provisioning profile I created at the Developer.apple.com site
2. In 9.0.4 (RC3) I get a good build
3. Examine the contents of SA; we can see a "embedded.mobileprovision" file therein. Open in BBedit….looks good
4. Put in folder "PACKAGE"; zip that; rename to myapp.ipa
5. Go the application loader. Choose the myapp.ipa
6. It recognizes that app, new build number,
7. Proceeds with metadata analysis; and returns
ERROR ITMS-90174: "Missing Provision Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file name embedded.mobileprovision"
Anyone else getting this?
use-livecode mailing list
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
More information about the Use-livecode