Is Anyone using the XPDFViewer?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 3 15:50:05 EDT 2019

Thanks Paul,

for whatever reason it still does not work. I´ve found a sample stack XPDF.livecode in the Livecode bundle in
LiveCode Business 9.0.4 (rc 2).app/Contents/Tools/Ext/XPDF-1.0.31

The sample stack works, so it´s my code and i might be missing something.
Unfortunately the script of the sample stack is very detailed, but anyway it´s working and i just have to dig through the sample script to see how it is correctly done.

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe