LC-based OSS Document Managment System Looking For Love

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 31 17:26:35 EDT 2019

Scanhammer someday hopes to be an LC-based OSS document management system.
It needs love and attention, so if you might be interested in contributing,
have a look:
https://github.com/macMikey/scanhammer

I wrote it on top of Levure, XPDF, and the fileBrowser dataViewTree.

Ideas and issues:
https://github.com/macMikey/scanhammer/issues

One note on OSS/LC Community:  I have code in Scanhammer to use the browser
widget for rendering PDF's instead of XPDF, but there are issues with the
browser widget that need to be resolved, so the browser widget code is
disabled in this version.