[ANN] Release 9.0.4 RC-1

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Mar 30 11:00:21 EDT 2019

On 3/28/19 2:53 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:

> I don’t think there have ever been DP releases for maintenance releases.

Ah, yes. Thanks - I stand corrected. Still going straight to an rc
distribution seems like a strange idea, especially with this many bug
fixes, but whatever.

I've seen all the github notifications about memory leak fixes, and I'm
looking forward to this release. But not jumping in quite so quickly
this time around. And thanks, team, for the very quick rc2 fix.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com