Levure Dataview Question

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 07:23:51 EDT 2019

Yes would be good to know. I've seen demos of drag- reordering, and
scripted a few experiments - but seeing that work on mobile for something
as visually complex as a data grid (or Levure dataview) I've no seen.

My suspicion is that that sort of visual drag drop animated feedback is
best done in HTML. But with the steady progress in accelerated rendering
and widgets perhaps it is possible to acheive the same level of quality
using native Livecode. Would be good to see a demo

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 23:14, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <