LC application running on lab computers

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 28 11:19:35 EDT 2019

Any user has write permissions to the users/<username>/library folder. No one, even administrators has write permissions to the /library folder. You would need to elevate the process somehow. That has come up before, and I am not sure what came of it. There is a shared folder that all users have write access to, but this is not the typical place to put prefs files.

Bob S