password protected stack and passkey

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Mar 26 10:06:46 EDT 2019

The issue was accessing handlers in a password protected library stack from
the message box. I just tested and this problem(feature?) seems to have gone
away in v9.0.3. I tested with v8.1.10 and the problem was still there. The
message box displayed "put someHandler" and it also failed silently. So...
Sorry for the red-herring. Nothing to see here in v9.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net