password protected stack and passkey

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Mar 25 19:06:33 EDT 2019

FYI: If the stack is password protected(no line count in PB) you can't access any of the stack's handlers from the message box. I find this annoying but I guess it's safety mechanism. This changed in 8.x I think? In previous versions you could access handlers in a password protected stack from the message box.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net