Fastest Frame Rate?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Mar 24 21:24:42 EDT 2019

Hi Rick,

I think you got caught out by a typo in Lagi's mail :-)

After reading the comments in the forum thread, I'm pretty sure that
there's a missing space character;  he meant to say
"a version", rather than "aversion"

so it's not that Ali dislikes chipmunk, rather there is (was) a working
version using it.

Still leaves open the question of what's happening ... but it doesn't
imply that Livecode need to find a whole new alternative.

Alex.