Fastest Frame Rate?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 23 12:17:07 EDT 2019

I remember another version of this, it's very nicely done. Just some
feedback for the OP, on desktop in Firefox it runs very smoothly. I just
tried it on my Android tablet in both Chrome and Firefox where it performs
pretty well but there are minor stutters and and pauses. They're not too
significant but they're noticeable. On my Pixel phone the stutter is more
pronounced and the playback is jerky.

So the results will depend a lot on the user's device.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 22, 2019 11:44:37 PM Colin Holgate via use-livecode